ProRack’s Diverse Product Offering Enables Customers to Tailor Gas Pack Cradle Systems to Their Unique SpecificationsView Products
ProRack Has Been the Nation’s Leader in Gas Management Solutions for OVER 40 YearsView Products
Producing Superior Products and Focusing on the Customer Experience Have Always Been the Keys to ProRack’s SuccessView Products
The ProRack Brand Signifies Quality, Reliability and InnovationView Products
We Strive to Deliver Innovative Products and Solutions to our Customers with Exceptional Customer ServiceView Products
With More than 100,000 Gas Cradle Systems in Service Today, ProRack is the Nation’s Most Used and Trusted Gas Management SystemView Products
prorack is a global leader in the development of high quality gas management solutionsView Products
PRORACK specializes in manufacturing the following
Cylinder Gas Packs
6, 12, 16, 18, 20 and 24 Gas Pack and Manifold Systems
ProRack’s product expertise and consistent industry participation has resulted in the largest selection of products and number of units in use worldwide. Each cradle and manifold system is highly engineered, field tested, extremely durable and is manufactured to the industry’s toughest Test Test Test.
Outstanding Gas Pack & Manifold Features
- Each ProRack gas pack cylinder cradle is engineered in Solid works, and strength certified by an independent third party to ASME BTH-1 standards with a 2 to 1 safety factor.
- All ProRack gas pack cylinder cradles are heavy duty construction with durable powder coated finish for years of service life. Hot dipped galvanizing option is available.
- ProRack offers the largest variety of gas pack cradles to meet most industry requirements. Additionally, ProRack offers customer specific proprietary design and manufacturing services.
- Manifolds are available in brass and stainless steel pipe with various copper, flexible and rigid stainless steel pigtails for every industrial, medical and high purity application. Custom manifold manufacturing available.
- All ProRack gas pack cradles and manifolds are 100% leak tested and ready for gas service. Customized MaxCyl high pressure gas cylinders are available to be loaded to the cradles offering complete systems.
Cylinder Distribution Pallets For Trailers and Trucks
ProRack’s long standing participation in the gas industry has resulted in the largest variety of cylinder distribution pallets available. Designs include 12, 15, 16 & 18 high pressure cylinder pallets. Each Cylinder Pallet is highly engineered, field tested, extremely durable and is manufactured to the industry’s toughest standards.
Outstanding Cylinder Pallet Features
- Each ProRack cylinder distribution pallet is engineered in Solidworks, and strength certified by an independent third party to ASME BTH-1 standards with a 2 to 1 safety factor.
- All ProRack cylinder pallets are heavy duty construction with durable powder coated finish for years of service life. Hot dipped galvanizing option is available.
- ProRack offers the largest variety cylinder pallets to meet most industry requirements. Additionally, ProRack offers customer specific proprietary design and manufacturing services.
- ProRack pallets are available with unique nesting, locking and securing features such as tomb and post receivers for moving your heavy cylinder loads on your trucks and trailers.
- Standard cylinder pallets are available for 12, 15, 16 and 18 cylinders. Customer specific pallets can be manufactured very cost effectively too.
MAXCyl Aluminum and Steel High Pressure Gas Cylinders
MAXCyl by ProRack Gas Products offers a full line of aluminum and steel high pressure gas cylinders for medical, beverage, industrial and high purity gases. Full customization is available including multi-color paint schemes, custom embossed neck rings, stamping, siphon tubes and many valve options.
Outstanding MAXCyl Gas Cylinder Features
- Aluminum DOT / TC cylinders are available for medical, beverage, industrial and specialty gases. All cylinders are available in brushed and powder coat finishes. Extra services include stamping, cleaning, custom stencil and labeling. Many valve options are available.
- Standard high pressure DOT / TC steel cylinders are available in 20, 40, 55, 80, 125, 150, 250 & 300 cuft sizes.
- Specialty high pressure ISO 4500 & 6000PSI steel cylinders are available for extra capacity up to 580cuft.
- Customization includes multi-color painting, embossed neck rings, stamping, and valve options for all gas services and applications.
- Mix and match aluminum and steel cylinders in any quantities to lower freight and handling costs. All MaxCyl cylinders can be loaded to ProRack gas pack cradles to save customers labor.
KONEX by ProRack Gas Products features a full offering of flexible hoses, pigtails and fittings for the gas industry. Products are available for high pressure gas cylinder filling, manifold systems, liquid cryogenic transfer, high pressure tube trailers, and point of use distribution systems. From a few inches to hundred feet, KONEX products can help move gas for all applications.
Outstanding Pigtails, Hoses and Fittings Features
- High pressure flexible hoses are available in 3000, 3600, 4350 and 6000PSI maximum working pressures covering all applications of gas cylinder filling and point of use gas distribution.
- Cryogenic hoses are available for cylinder liquid transfer and bulk loading and unloading.
- Custom rigid brazed copper and tig welded stainless steel pigtails can be supplied to meet all requirements for 3000 and 6000PSI gas service.
- Konex hoses are used in fill plants, gas manifolds, gas pack cradle manifolds and point of use gas distribution systems.
- All hoses are supplied surpassing CGA E-9, 100% tested and cleaned for oxygen service.
Oxygen Products for the Medical and Homecare Industries
ProRack Gas Control medical oxygen products include respiratory and compressed gas equipment for use in the medical and home healthcare industries. For over 40 years ProRack Gas Control Products has designed and developed premium products that serve patients and consumers in multiple markets around the world. Today ProRack is the nation’s leading supplier of compressed gas equipment for medical use, specializing in oxygen cylinders, oxygen regulators, portable oxygen systems, medical bags, and gas filling systems.
Outstanding Medical Oxygen Product Features
- ProRack Gas Control Products offers all the necessary equipment required by medical offices, hospitals, and home healthcare providers to fill and distribute oxygen to their patients.
- A variety of oxygen cylinders ranging from 2 cu ft to large 300 cu. ft high pressure cylinders.
- A complete line of precision CGA540 and CGA870 medical regulators ranging from 4 Lpm to 25 LPM with barbed and DISS outlets.
- A wide variety of oxygen storage equipment including racks and carts for oxygen plants, medical facilities, and patients.
- A broad assortment of portable oxygen carrying bags and cases.
Gas Plant Products for filling and distributing cylinder gases
For over 40 years, ProRack Gas Products has consistently supplied all the required equipment for servicing all aspects of the gas cylinder fill plant. Products for servicing and maintaining cylinders, filling and distributing high pressure and cryogenic cylinders, and equipment including valves, regulators, piping can all be found at ProRack Gas Plant Products.
Outstanding Gas Plant Product Features
- Large high pressure cylinder filling manifold headers and small medical cylinder filling systems. Point of use manual and automatic gas transfill and manifold systems,
- High pressure gas cylinder valves including brass and chrome valves for medical industrial gases, acetylene valves, residual pressure valves, and various specialty valves.
- High pressure master valves, long stem cryogenic gate and globe valves, cryogenic relief valves, gas and liquid regulators, and piping systems.
- Liquid cylinder repair parts including cryogenic valves, relief valves, regulators and economizers, and gauges for servicing portable liquid cylinders.
- Common service valves for service lift trucks and 20 to 100lb propane and propylene cylinders.
- Cylinder valving supplies including safeties, siphon and blending tubes, carry handles and caps, orings and sealants for various gas cylinders.
- Carts, racks and stands for high pressure gas cylinders
Gas Products Serving the Industrial, Specialty and
Medical Gas Industries
For OVER 40 years,
ProRack’s engineering expertise has delivered innovative products and solutions to our customers with exceptional customer service for over 40 years. We are proud to be the largest producer of high pressure cylinder cradles, pallets and gas delivery manifold systems for the industrial and specialty gas industries in the United States, and to be the largest middle-market producer of respiratory oxygen equipment serving the homecare, hospital and hospice industries.